Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Squeaky Wheel Gets The Grease?



Does the squeaky wheel really get the grease? Not so much! Oh well, it was worth a try. What, you might ask? Me, trying to bypass the doctor referral, to get an appointment with my RE. I figured, what the heck, it can't hurt, and it didn't, but the assistant said I needed a referral if it has been more than a year. It's been just over two years so ya, I need a referral. No need for me to fret though, I have a doctor's appointment on the 6th and I can get him to send it then. Why the rush? Why don't I want to wait another 6 days? Well that's a long story and one that will probably be told later on down the line. I just feel anxious, unpatient, unsettled, and, and, and... pretty much the usual when it comes to all things IF!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see another post from you on here. Hang in there. If you need help keeping your week busy let me know and we can get together if you like :)

    ReplyDelete