We have been given the green light with my RE! I am to call in with my day 1, which should be some where between the 22nd and the 25th. In times like these though I usually expect to be late so by at least the end of the month I expect to be starting the BCP’s. There is a chance that we will be delayed or pushed back a month depending on their schedule. Hopefully this won’t be the case, but if it is it just means I could get my blood work & ultrasounds done in Kingston.
He asked me if I was hoping to be a satellite patient or if I wanted to start sooner. I said “actually…. I was hoping to call in with my next day 1”. He snickered and said it shouldn’t be a problem. I think he understands that once we get IVF on the brain it can’t start soon enough LOL.
Our % chances have decreased since the first time we cycled but it is still 45%. That is 20% higher than the average fertile couple so we can’t be unhappy with that. I am going into this cycle not expecting to fail but at the same time not expecting to succeed. DH and I have decided that this will be our last IVF attempt and if it fails we will be sad but at the same time we are totally fulfilled with Taylor. I thought that when the time came to make this decision I would be devastated but I am actually okay. I feel relieved and content with this decision (for know anyways, LOL). I know that feelings can change but I really think I will not change my mind. I am a total planner and when I have one I just feel peaceful. This plan will not deter me from stressing and over analyzing everything about my cycle but it will relax me once the transfer is done (if we make it that far). LOL, I am going on and on about it failing! Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely would not bother doing this if I didn’t think I could get pregnant, I can, and have! I really want to have another baby, BADLY, I just know it may not happen and after some sadness I will be okay.