Sunday, June 28, 2009

It was bound to happen

1076531066_b7d3e72f9a

I just knew everything was going along too smoothly LOL!  I picked up my meds and some of them were covered just not the one I wanted to be covered.  I can’t complain too much because we have saved over $400.00 so far but the Puregon wasn’t and that was the big one.   I am going to try to call my insurance rep tomorrow to see why it wasn’t and make a minor stink about it.  The policy says Infertility Meds with a lifetime of $4000.00.  I am using the Puregon for IF so to me it should be covered.  We’ll see what happens but I won’t let it get to me, for some reason I just knew this was going to be an issue.

2 comments:

  1. At least you knew this could happen. I am sure everything will end up working out fine in the end. And, even if it doesn't you guys thought in the beginning nothing would be covered right? I know that doesn't help... so fingers crossed -- they will be covered... they will be covered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM SO SORRY THAT YOU ARE HAVING TO GO THROUGH SUCH A HARD TIME. I HAVE BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT IS WELL. KEEP YOUR SPIRITS HIGH. I WISH THAT GOOD DESERVING PEOPLE SUCH AS YOUR SELF DIDN'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH SUCH A HORRIBLE TIME. YOU ARE IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS.

    WWW.JUSTINBETH.COM
    BETH

    ReplyDelete