Tuesday, July 28, 2009

First Appointment with Wanda!

542588756_08f2689251_m I had my first blood work & ultrasound appointment today.  I assumed the position and “wanda” told me that I had 16 follicles on my left ovary and 20 on my right.  None were measurable (over 10mm) and they all will not be within range when I trigger, so I’m sure I won’t get 36 eggs at ER.  The ultrasound tech said I had high producing ovaries… now only if they produced better quality eggs LOL, then we would be cooking, but beggars can’t be choosers so I’ll take what I can get!  They also saw a small cyst beside (not on) my ovary and said it wasn’t a concern at all, it was just there along for the ride LOL!  My E2 levels are  unknown to me because they never called me!  The RE already told me what dose of meds to take so I’m not sure if I was supposed to get a call or not?!  I will ask when I go back what it was, and yes, I am charting all of this.  I can’t help it, it’s the type “A” coming out in me LOL!  I have to go back Friday for another appointment.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like, all in all, a really great first visit with Wanda! Hope a bunch of those follies produce some great quality egg!

    ReplyDelete