Saturday, August 8, 2009

5 Day Transfer

head-up-ass

As the title suggests we are on for a 5 day transfer.  I didn’t hear from them today so that means we will have the transfer on Tuesday.  The clinic will call me tomorrow or Monday with the time to come in.  When they call they will not tell me how many embies are left, how they are growing, or give me grades… this is good or bad depending on how you look at it.  On one hand it is nice not to have to worry for 2 more days if they aren’t where they should be but on the other you don’t know how they are at all!  I like to know as much as possible as soon as possible LOL!!  I guess I might as well just try and forget about it because stressing about it won’t change a thing, so for the next 2 days I might as well be the guy in the photo LOL!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is so exciting! Take it from me even when they tell you the gritty details you still spend every second worrying/wondering about it.

    ReplyDelete