Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Something to do?

green_light

Last night I was reading a blog that I just love!  This girl has become such a great photographer by just buying books and trying out different things and has inspired me to try and do the same.  If you want to follow her blog too it is Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds.  Anyways, as I was reading it she gave me a good idea.  While she was waiting for her referral to adopt a baby girl she decided to come up with weekly goals to occupy her time, therefore, time would go by faster.  So, I am going to give myself a weekly goal as well to try and pass some of my spare time.  I know I don’t have that much spare time but I decided that it was probably better spent achieving a goal rather than just being on the computer after Taylor goes to bed.  Now for weekly goal #1.  Since I only have half the week left I didn’t want to make it too unachievable so I decided this weeks goal will be too get all of Mike’s Inspection reports together and file them away.  I have been really slacking on this task and there are reports all over our house.  It’s funny though, Taylor is taking a nap and I am on the computer posting to my blog LOL!  No really, I am going to post this and then start working on my goal.  Happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment