Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Time Flies? Or Not



Tick tock! I got the call. Glad I didn't hold my breath LOL! We still have the June 2nd appointment. Mike needs to go get some tests done, whoops, forgot about him! I was so busy getting tests done for myself that I never considered he would need blood tests done again. We did have the SA done but forgot about the blood. Oh well, no biggy. We have to go to Napanee for the conference though which I thought was weird cause we live in Kingston. She said it would be done in Kingston or Napanee, I just assumed it would be Kingston... we all know what happens when you ass-u-me though! So we have an hour and a half video conference call with Dr. Min at 10:00 and we will sign our consent forms then. After that we should be good to go... please be good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment